Saturday, July 16, 2011

Okay Day

Leon and I had an okay day. Went and saw Harry Potter 7.2 with my roommate. He did well in the theater --looked around a bit (while keeping his down) in surprise when the previews started with a loud clap of thunder--then slept through the entire movie-- just seemed a bit more distracted than normal today while waiting in line and later at the store (looking elsewhere instead of at me, trying to sniff.) .

It's been raining so I haven't been able to take him out for a run with my scooter --but he seems to be happy. I just worry about him. He hasn't gotten to run around and actually play since we got home --no fenced area near here for him to play in. He's just been playing some in the house, but nothing that expends very much energy --just chasing a toy from one end to the other and trying to encourage my roommate's dog to play with him. Today, we came home from the store and put his bed in the living room --and he, Marzipan and I all laid on it to watch Doctor Who and take a nap --we spent most of the evening there except for eating dinner and he got up and laid by me when I sat at the table for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment