Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craziness

Sick dog all day yesterday. Poor Leon --he threw up 3 times and then was dehydrated last night.Wouldn't drink water.

Pedialyte was a Godsend since I didn't have the money available to pony up for an E-vet visit (I technically have the money, just can't access it myself --have a trustee and all.) He checked out fine at the vet this morning and is back to acting like his normal self. I am relieved that it wasn't worse than it was and that he will be okay.

Tonight at college group, I was really proud of him! We practiced our daily obedience card while most of the group was playing a game with goals and a soft foam ball in the building. Leon did his sit-stay and down-stay with no problem with people running around. He even held his sit-stay while I walked about 10 ft. away, waited several minutes and then called him to me. He just sat there looking at me and not even watching the game going on. He is such a good boy! :D

1 comment:

  1. I am glad he is doing so well, I will pray for continued growth in his obedience duties and for his health!

    ReplyDelete