Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baseball Game --Leon's POV

Journal #14: June 25, 2011 (assignment was to write about the outing from our dog's point of view)

Today, Sheena and I went to a baseball game. It was crazy! For some reason, all these people had their dogs there! And some of the dogs (and people) sure were rude! People kept bumping into Sheena and almost making her fall –and bumping into me from behind and startling me! Sheena started becoming very anxious because of the crowd, so I tried to lead her away to a quieter, less crazy spot, but she kept insisting on me going forward! I just don’t understand people, sometimes! I don’t get why she wouldn’t listen to me –I knew the crowd was overwhelming her quickly.

After we got to our seat (with me helping Sheena get up the steep ramp and down the stairs safely,) I made myself comfortable and took a long nap. Sheena gave me water and made sure I was not getting too hot. My mom and sister were there, but I was working and could not visit. I don’t understand why people go to these things –it was SO boring! Men throwing a ball and hitting it with a stick –and then the man doesn’t even chase after the ball, but runs around in a diamond –I again just don’t understand people sometimes!

So, we all sat (well, I was laying down snoozing) for a good while. Then, it was time to leave and Sheena gave me the command to stand. I stood up and stretched, then helped Sheena get back up the stairs safely and down the steep ramp.

Other than the absolutely nuts vendor area before the game with all the people and the dogs, it was not a bad outing with the class. Sheena fed me a late dinner (too late in my opinion…9 pm…really?) and we got ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! xD I love how you made it from his POV. Glad to hear things went well!

    ReplyDelete