Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good dog :)

Leon and I had a good day yesterday! :)

We went to my allergist's office to get my next allergy shot. We parked out in the parking garage. In the waiting room, there were 2 boys playing with toys (making sound effects, rolling cars and a random single wheel around) --and Leon looked at them, but then immediately looked at me. He's really getting this "automatic attention" concept! After the shot, when we went back to the waiting room to wait out the 30 min we're required to (in case of allergic reaction), there was this toddler who kept coming up to me to show me his toy/book. Leon was under the bench I was sitting on and he stayed there --he adores little kids, so I was proud of him. :) And he's doing wonderfully at "find the car" --he took me right to it! :D

After that, went to PT and OT --and everything was as normal there --he had a good nap. :)

Went to the church for a meeting and then had some time before my group met, so we did some tasks for fun --he tugged off my sock 3 times, retrieved my shoe from across the room and threw away my water bottle (which is a big deal b/c we have been having trouble with "put it in" --he keeps wanting to hand the object to me instead of dropping it inside the basket/trash can.)

During my group meeting, he started yipping in his sleep under the table. One lady in my group said, "I didn't even know there was a dog in here!" When our group leader said she was transitioning to another topic for a moment, he groaned loudly in his sleep --and the leader said she was going to talk about it anyway. Haha.

So we had a good day. :D

I'm sorry I haven't put more photos here yet. I still have not been able to find the cord to my digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment