Friday, June 1, 2012

Forgot to post the photos!

Sorry! I forgot to come and post the couple of photos of Leon from my friend's wedding! I've had a lot on my plate lately and it slipped my mind.

Here you go. It was a beautiful wedding at a state park. :)




Leon and I are doing okay. Trying to raise funds for his veterinary expenses (monthly medication, special food, bloodwork and the special shampoo the vet wants me to use on him). He seems to be doing much better on the new food (so far, so good) --still a little itchy and has dandruff, but his skin is clearing up. This is a combo of food and environmental allergies, so the food change was just part of the solution --the medication seems to be helping as well.

If anyone would like to help pitch in for veterinary expenses, I am working on getting a page set up for this purpose. In the meantime, I have a Paypal account --jesuslovesme2345 at hotmail.com (broken because of spam bots --just replace the "at" with a @ and remove the spaces).

Leon means SO much to me. It is a challenge being partnered with a dog with a chronic health problem. He works wonderfully and has helped me regain some of the independence I lost when my first dog retired. So I am doing the best I can to keep him working since he enjoys it so much and has enriched my life, making it much more full.

Any donation toward Leon's vet expenses will help make it possible for our partnership to continue. These expenses above normal dog veterinary expenses are a hardship since I am on a limited income. So anything that you are able to give would help us out a LOT and would mean the world to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment