Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning Routine



Hi y'all!

Leon and I are doing okay. I've been having some crazy syncope/heart stuff, so we've mostly been resting at home the past few days (got out for a few hours yesterday, but it was rough). I see my cardiologist on Thursday.

I saw this video on YouTube about a cat vs. dog trick contest.


It inspired me to do some "for fun" clicker training with Leon and Marzipan (I've really not done much training at all in a while, to be honest). Would be something fun for us to do while I'm here at home --mental stimulation for both animals (Marzipan will do ANYTHING for her Feline Greenies --and Leon, well, he's a Lab and loves FOOD --so he will work well for his kibble/special treats).

Here is a video I took this morning of our "morning routine" of doling out breakfast. Marzipan's "sit pretty" --I taught that using the clicker and shaping her behavior (it serves a purpose --keeps her from getting in the way while I'm pouring her food into her bowl).






Lastly, I leave you with this photo of Leon and Marzipan:


Until next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Leon sleeping and the video is fun too!

    ReplyDelete