Sunday, October 30, 2011

Filler Post

I did get video of our Rally runs at the dog show the weekend of the 8th and 9th, but I haven't uploaded them yet (I know...I've been slacking off in that area). I have an exam this week and comps this weekend, so I will try to get those videos up on Youtube before too much longer.

Life has been hectic and crazy. I had a 2 night hospital stay. Had medical tests done the past couple of weeks --have a new diagnosis to add to my slew of health issues (neurocardiogenic syncope --which explains my dizzy spells when I stand for more than a few minutes in one place). Getting ready to move into a new apartment hopefully sometime in November --graduating with my Masters in December. So I've understandably been behind on updating the blog!

Leon has been doing well --having a bit of an issue with him poking people with his nose when they walk within reach. Otherwise, he does his job well --we will be addressing this issue at our next session with our local trainer. He is a retrieving fool and also has gotten very proficient at throwing things away in the trash for me.

Anyway, today we went to the Fall Festival at a church I volunteer at with the youth group. He and I were butterflies!





We had fun --are both very tired from a long day of church, getting materials for the costumes (I already had my wings) and the Fall Festival.



No comments:

Post a Comment